Welcome to the Lethbridge Skating Club registration page powered by Uplifter.
- If you have already created a login, please do not create a second account. To reset your password, please use the 'Click Here to Reset Your Password' link. We are now tracking CanSkate achievements in Uplifter and duplicate member accounts and skater profiles will result in inaccurate records.
- If you have more than one skater, please be sure you are registering the correct skater in the intended program.
- Due to the short Spring season, only online payment by credit card is accepted upon registration. All outstanding fees must be paid in full to proceed with registration.
- A current Skate Canada membership is mandatory for all participants. The membership fee of $43.65 will be added to invoices for those registrants who do not have a current membership. This fee is non-refundable.
- Please check the schedule on our website before registering. A $10 administration fee will be applied to all requests for change of program session.
- Please check your account to see that you are opted-in to receive email. This is how we communicate important information to our members throughout the season. Opportunities for your child to participate in club activities, ice time changes, etc. are all communicated via email. A second email address can be added on the 'Account Details' tab of your account page. Then, select 'Message Lists' on the left side of your account page to manage email preferences for each address.
- Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org your Contacts List so our email does not end up in your SPAM folder.
There will be no refunds or cancellations for any reason other than illness or injury with a valid Doctor's Certificate. In the event of cancellation, only 50% of program fees will be reimbursed. The Skate Canada Membership fee is non-refundable.
To return to our website to view program schedules and fees click HERE
Select REGISTRATION above to proceed.
To make payment on your account:
- Log in to your account (top of screen)
- Select 'My Account'
- Under 'Account Status' select the 'pencil' icon next to the invoice you intend to pay
- Select payment method and complete details